Jijiao

冀教版六年级上册英语Lesson 18录音

UNIT 3 Lessons 13~18 Winter in Canada
第三单元 13~18课 加拿大的冬天
Lesson 18 The Snowman
第十八课 雪人

Story time
故事时间
One day, John said to his mother, “I am going to play in the snow.”
一天,约翰对他妈妈说,“我想去雪地里玩。”
“Okay,” said his mother.
“好的,”妈妈说。
“Put on your coat.” John put on his coat. ”
“穿上你的外套。”约翰穿上了外套。
Don’t forget your hat!” said his mother.
“别忘了戴帽子!”妈妈说。
John put on his hat.
约翰戴上了帽子。
He played in the snow.
他在雪地里玩。
He made a big snowman.
他堆了一个大雪人。
He said, “Poor snowman!
“他说,“可怜的雪人!
It’s cold! Put on a hat!
” 太冷了,戴上帽子吧!”
He took off his hat and put it on the snowman.
他把自己的帽子摘下来给雪人戴上。”
The snowman opened his eyes!
雪人睁开了眼睛!
“Hello,” he said. “How are you?”
“你好,”他说。“你好吗?”
“Yikes!” said John.
“呀!”约翰叫到。
He took his hat off the snowman.
他把帽子从雪人头上拿下来。
The snowman was a snowman again.
雪人又变成了雪人。
He put his hat on the snowman.
他又把帽子戴在了雪人头上。
“Hello,” said the snowman. “How are you?”
“你好,”雪人说。“你好吗?”
“You can talk!” said John. “What’s your name?”
“你会说话!”约翰说。“你叫什么名字?”
“I don’t think I have a name,” said the snowman.
“我没有名字,”雪人说。
“What a cold, snowy day!
“多冷的雪天啊!
Wonderful! What do you want to do?
“太棒了!你想做什么?”
“Can you skate?” asked John.
“你会滑冰吗?”约翰问。
“Skate? I don’t know,” said the snowman.
“滑冰?我不知道,”雪人回答。
“Do you want to learn?
“你想学吗?
I can teach you,” said John. “Let’s go!”
我可以教你,”约翰说。“我们走吧!”
But the snowman couldn’t go. He had no feet.
但是雪人不会走,他没有脚。
John said, “Don’t worry!
约翰说,“别担心!
I can help you.”
我可以帮你。”
John put his skates under the snowman.
约翰把他的溜冰鞋放到了雪人下面。
“Can you skate now?” asked John.
“你现在可以滑冰了吗?”约翰问。
Whoosh! The snowman could skate!
呼嗖!雪人可以滑冰了!
He could skate very fast! “This is easy!
他可以滑得很快!“这真简单,
This is fun!” he said.
太有趣了!”他说。
“Can we always skate?” the snowman asked.
“我们可以一直滑冰吗?”雪人问。
“No. Spring is coming.
“不行。春天快到了。
Then comes summer and autumn,” said John.
接着就是夏天和秋天。”约翰说。
“Why can’t we skate in spring,
“为什么我们不能在春天、
summer and autumn?” asked the snowman.
夏天和秋天里滑冰呢?”雪人问。
“Because it is too warm.
“因为天太暖和了。
There is rain, there is wind,but there is no snow and no ice,” said John.
有雨、有风,但却没有雪和冰,”约翰回答说。
“And no snowmen,” said the snowman sadly.
“也没有雪人,”雪人伤心地说。
“No,” said John. “But don’t worry.
“没有,”约翰说。“但是不用担心,
I can help you.
“我可以帮助你。”
At dinner time, John’s mother opened the fridge.
晚餐时间到了,约翰妈妈打开了冰箱。
Hello. Nice to meet you!
你好,很高兴见到你!

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *