上海教育出版社出版广州、深圳、沈阳等地适用初中牛津英语九年级上册（初三第一学期）Module 3 Leisure time Unit 5 Action!
We love the Film Park!
Reporter: What was the best part of your visit, Julia and Roddy?
记者：Julia 和 Roddy，你们觉得在你们的参观中，哪部分是最精彩的？
Julia and Roddy: The tour of the Film Park.
Julia 和 Roddy：电影公园的游览（最精彩）。
Reporter: What did you like most about the Film Park tour?
Julia: The Dinosaur Jungle was my favourite. It was hot and smelt like a real jungle.
– We saw some baby dinosaurs. Then a really big one appeared.
– Although it was only a model, it looked very real! I almost jumped out of my skin!
Roddy: I really liked the Great Wave. It was wonderful.
– Everything was quiet. Then suddenly we saw a huge wave coming towards us.
– There was a terrible noise, and the wave seemed to come over the top of us, but we didn’t get wet at all!
– I don’t know how they did it.
Reporter: Did you see any famous stars at the film park?
Roddy: No, we didn’t but we did visit a film set after the tour.
– The crew were shooting a scene showing some students in a school. They needed some more actors for the scene.
– To cut a long story short, the director chose me to appear in the film.
Reporter: Oh, really? Did you enjoy working as an actor, Roddy?
Roddy: Yes, I did. It was really interesting.
Reporter: Did you have any difficulty in acting?
Roddy: To be honest, it was a piece of cake!