6. What are the two speakers doing now?
A. Making a call.
B. Making the bed.
C. Washing clothes.
7. Who does Alex help to wash clothes?
A. His friend.
B. His grandmother.
C. His mother.
8. What day is it today?
9. Which subject is Mary good at?
10. How many subjects does Mary like?
11. What does the man think of physics?
12. What color is the woman’s wallet?
13. When did the woman probably lose her wallet?
A. When she was in the hotel.
B. When she was in the restaurant.
C. When she was in the shopping mall.
14. How will the man tell the woman if they find the wallet?
A. By going to her house.
B. Through the Internet.
C. On the phone.
15. What does the boy have for breakfast?
A. Bread and milk.
B. An egg and milk.
C. An egg and bread.
16. Where does the conversation take place?
A. At a store.
B. In a school.
C. At home.
17. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Teacher and student.
B. Mother and son.
C. Doctor and patient.
18. When did the speaker go for a walk?
A. After gettting up.
B. After having breakfast.
C. Before going to bed.
19. What did the speaker usually do with friends?
A. They went swimming.
B. They listened to music.
C. The did some exercise.
20. What does the speaker probably do?
A. A student.
B. A teacher.
C. A swimmer.