6. What will the weather be like tomorrow?
7. What will the boy do tomorrow?
A. Go swimming.
B. Read books.
C. Play the guitar.
8. What sports can Bob play?
9．What is Jane good at?
A. Drawing pictures.
B. Telling stories.
10. Who did the girl go to Guizhou with last month?
A. Her family.
11. What did the boy do last month?
A. Went to see Huangguoshu Waterfall.
B. Took quite a few photos.
C. Stayed at home to read and relax.
12. Which class were they in?
A. Class l.
B. Class 2.
13.Who used to be quiet in class?
14.What is Gina more interested in now?
15.Why can’t the woman find the way?
A. Huangzhou has changed a lot.
B.She is too old to remember the way.
C. She has never been to Huangdlou before.
16.Why doesn’t the woman’s daughter come to meet her?
A. She is too busy.
B. She doesn’t know her mother will come.
C. She is ill in hospital.
17. Where does the woman’s daughter work?
A. At the train station.
B. In the Children’s hospital.
C. In a school.
18.When does Linda have to be home on school nights?
A. By 10:00 p.m.
B. By 5:15 p.m.
C. By 5:30 p.m.
19.What does Linda usually do on Sunday?
A. Does her homework.
B. Plays the piano.
C.Goes to schoo1.
20.What can Linda do with friends on weekends?
A. Hang out after school.
B. Eat out.
C.Go to the movies.
21, Where does Mr. Zhang work?
A.1n a factory.
B. In a police station.
C.In a school.
22, How many storybooks does Mr. Zhang have?
A. About 200.
B. About 2,000.
23, What does Mr. Zhang like to paint?
24. What does Mr. Zhang look like?
A. He is very tall.
B. He is very friendly.
C.He is short.
25. Who often plays ping – pong with Mr. Zhang?
A. His friends.
B. Zhang Lingling.
C. Zhang Lingling and her brother.